Saturday, March 14, 2009

Six Things About About Me

Amalie via flickr

I have been tagged by the marvelous Maria.... soooo the rules of the game are to divulge 6 facts/habits
and trivia about myself.....and try not to embarrass myself in the process. So here goes:

1. My favourite color is yellow and always has been ever since I can remember.
2. I love pink cotton candy and carnival rides.
3. I prefer wearing ballerina flats to heels.
3. I I love the Ocean and always thought I couldn't live away from it, that is until I visited Palm Springs.
4. I always carry my passport and 50 euros in my change purse. That way I'm sure I'm going back.
5. I love dogs - all dogs and especially mine. She is a 4 1/2 pound Yorkshire Terrier named Nicole.
6. I love ironing. Yes strange as it seems I find it relaxing.

I pass this on to:
Meade Design, Qerat, Domain Design, Brillante Home Decor, Nest Home

The Rules:
Tag 6 people after you have been tagged.
Let 5 people know that you have tagged them.
Let the 6th person wander blindly in the wilderness for 40 years, then tell them they have been tagged.

Picture Amalie